Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kind of Confused.

I'm kind of confused as to why I'm having more Seizures since being on the Seizure medication than when I wasn't. Now it's been pointed out to me that it's possible I'm just having more because well I'm just having more and if I wasn't on the medication I'd have well more lol That's a possibility, I just find it odd. I've had 10 seizures since Friday when I started the medication and prior to friday it was 1 whole month that I had 10 seizures in, so you can see my concern. And since my Surgeon is away for a week and my Family Dr is away for 2 weeks I figure I'll just wait it out while taking the medication. Of course there probably is a Surgeon on call that the secretary can page or something, I dunno. What should I do???

No comments:

Post a Comment