Monday, October 4, 2010

Just a Cyst?!

Alright so I spoke with the NeuroSurgeon this morning and this is what he said!! He said that after consulting with a Bunch of his Colleagues they believe that the mass is a Cyst! They said that there are no Solid Parts and no enhancing on the MRI and they are quite sure that it is just fluid! On October 19th my Husband and I will be heading to Hamilton to meet with the Surgeon to go over what the surgery entails and to have any of our questions answered, The Surgeon is so confident in what they think it is that they have booked me for Surgery for Oct 21! I'm just SO glad to finally have a date and more of an answer as to what Horatio really is! That's all for now but I'm okay with that!

It's just nice to have a definite answer for the FIRST time throughout this whole thing, that definate being a surgery date. No more, "just wait by the phone and we'll call you" crap actually takes a lot of stress off of me. Soon this Nightmare will be over. Thankfully!

~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment