Monday, January 31, 2011

Head pain galore!

This week has been a rough week with my head at times feeling like it is going to explide! I am certain it is pain/pressure due to surgery but I do need to speak to my Dr about it soon. It's quite an intense pain throughout my head, I actually call it "skull pain" because that's what it feels like, it feels like it is travelling through my skull. I also ended up getting the stomach bug that's been going around so it's been a crappy week to say the least. I am however at least feeling somewhat better so that's a good thing! I have 2 appointments at McMaster in February and I'm sure they will be interesting as I will be getting some test results back. For now I'm just taking the Tylenol when I need it and trying to rest as well but it's quite hard to lay down and sleep when any pressure on your head just intensifys it all. Oh well, fake it till ya make it right!?

~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment